The NSA listed, PDS-100 Destroyer exudes versatility and simplicity in one powerful machine. Simply insert the hard drive and sensors will automatically start the 10 second destruction cycle. A unique feature of the PDS-100 is its ability to operate manually if power is ever interrupted or unavailable. Simply grab the crank handle to continue securely destroying hard drives. With additional options available, it can be customized to any location and application. Using a degausser is the best way to ensure all data on hard drives and storage tapes is completely unrecoverable. The PDS-100 is a great accompaniment to a Proton degausser!
PSD-100 Hard Drive Destroyer Features
- Compact and rugged design is portable and easily deployable
- Automatic cycle provides fast, safe and reliable hard drive destruction in 10 seconds or less
- Can operate with or without power (manually for emergency situations)
- The PDS-100 Hard Drive Crusher can process 2.5″ Form Factor Laptop Drives. It comes with a holder that allows the operator to stow the supports when not in use. The magnetic mounting enables mounting on the back, side, or front of the destroyer, whichever suites the operator.
- Hard drives are bent approximately 90 degrees, which bends/breaks the platters and damages the heads, motor and circuit board.
- Maintenance free and completely self-contained. No messy fluids or external components to deal with and no adjustments or calibration necessary
- Tested and used by NSA and DoD for destroying hard drives.
- Customization is easy with additional options.