The Proton 1100 has been evaluated by the National Security Agency (NSA) to
permanently erase data, including up to Top Secret classification, from hard disk
drives (HDD) and other flat magnetic media. It provides economical destruction of
sensitive data in accordance with Department of Defense (DoD) requirements and
other recognized security standards.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• On NSA/CSS Evaluated Products List
• Comes with shielded case to assure wand protection and safe storage
• No power required; fixed high-energy magnetic field
• Degausses longitudinal and perpendicular media up to 5,000 Oe
• Provides compliance with recognized security standards and regulations, including NIST, HIPAA,
• FACTA, PCI DSS, GLBA, PIPEDA, IRS, GDPR, etc.
• Multi-polar design ensures minimum Gauss levels and full hysteresis of all magnetic states
• Made in the USA
• Maintenance free; 1-year parts and labor warranty included